CottonKing started in 1996 as a retail outlet. Cotton King is an Indian
manufacturer of cotton-based clothes with a single store at Nalstop, Pune. But through backward integration, it became a manufacturing company. CottonKing now boasts of 160+ stores across India. The 3 pillars of the brand are 100% COTTON, HUGE VARIETY and VALUE FOR MONEY for its customers.
• CottonKing manufactures jeans, T-shirts, formal shirts and trousers. Every day,
some 6,000 garments are manufactured.
• If CottonKing and other similar brands have grown is because of the high
volumes in sales and not inflation. The shirt which cost Rs 1,000 three years
ago, still costs the same.
We have allocated 360 Media Plan for Cotton King such as:
• Mumbai Local Train Advertising
• Station Board Advertising
• Hoarding Advertising
If CottonKing and other similar brands have grown is because of the high volumes
in sales and not inflation. The shirt which cost Rs 1,000 three years ago, still costs
Cottonking is also one of the most visible brands in terms of its Marketing
Campaigns in Print, Radio, TV and digital platforms. Cottonking believes in
innovation and is at work to give its customers a completely new product season
after season, like recent launch of Cool Slubz, Aerosoft, AntiStain and
Today, Cottonking is the heartthrob of Cotton lovers.
• In the month of October i.e, Diwali month, Cotton King planned to explore them in
all over the market.
• They decide to promote the brand on Mumbai Local Train Media and executed the
campaign 7 days before Diwali.
• The campaign was done in 4 Trains in Each i.e, 4 trains in Central,
• 4 trains in Harbour & 4 trains in Western Line on Mumbai Local Train Inside Panel
& External Vinyl Wrapping media