Bus advertising is a multi-platform outdoor media facilitywhich provides an extremelygreat footfall for an even great unbelievable price! It is anticipated that anastonishing 30 lakhs people view a bus ad in Mumbai Thane Vashi area each week – a probable reach any brand would be fortunate to tap into. Whether it’s a pedestrian or commuter, bus advertising creates its mark around the Mumbai, Thane and Vashi’s busiest areas on a daily basis.
How Bus Advertising benefits brandsin delivering their Powerful Message?
- Buses are on the road almost for about 15to 18 hours a day, for seven days a week, letting your business or event in cities,rural areas and towns to converse your message or brand in a split second.
- Bus advertising cannot be avoidable visually and permits the message to be displayed time and time again, frequently reminding people of your business.
- Buses carry your message away in residential areas, delivering the mobile billboard effect
- Bus advertising conveys messages to shoppers, workers, and students, in addition to other motorists
- Offers your audience the chance to view your message time and time again
- Bus advertising presence on a random route permits exposure across several areas for anextensive period of time interesting a widespreaddiversity of potential customers, while particular routes allow a repeated message.
Bus advertising benefits:
Bus advertising delivers similar benefits as compared to billboard advertising, in which it is displayed to an involved and varied audience.
The audience is moreinterested with a bus advertisement because your ad will travel through multiple demographics;also the audiences areinterested to grasp your information before it travels out of sight.
Types of Bus Advertising
1. Bus Back Panel Advertising
Bus back Panel or tails are one of the amazing and most favored options. They are available in several forms depending on the area you choose, occasionally known as ultra-tails (full bus back) or super tails (partial bus back).
2. Bus Side Panel Advertising
Side Panel are huge posters positioned on the side of transit buses. The impression and effect of your ad depends on the size plus creative placing between the wheel wells or top to bottom. Bus Side Panel Advertisinggrabs the attention of people on the street side.
3. AC Bus Advertising
This consists ofsides, back as well as front. The space is generally not shared with other advertisers. You can achieve high impact by providing creative and customized graphics.
Buses are an incredible opportunity to generate awareness of your company, it doesn’t matter how large or small. It is an amazingchance to drive your prospects to your business, event or website via frequent communication with your target audience.
So in conclusion Bus Advertising is
- Greatly effective for advertisers
- Accepted by passengers and passers by
- Unavoidable and reached a wide audience.